The things I’ve Learned from Pinterest…

Pinterest is a new obsession I have!!!  I can spend all day easy on Pinterest! 

Pinterest_Logo copy

I have been teaching myself to crochet over the past year. It all started from my niece who is a  AMAZING crocheter!  She would come out and visit, and always have a project with her, so one to not be afraid to try, I decided to tackle a blanket for Chawndell.  That blanket is HUGE and still not done, I keep finding new and exciting projects to try!!!

Well Pinterest has HUGE amounts of crocheting projects! 

Here is what Pinterest has taught me….

DSC_0002 (2)

a cute unfinished monkey…

Monkey_W_watermark

A special horse for my Nephew Ranger…

Horse_W_watermark

Lots and Lots of Hats

GirlHats_w_watermark

even a few boy ones

BLHat_W_watermark

A unfinished blanket for Chawndell, I will get it done soon

blanket_w_watermark

and my Nook case.  I made this one all on my own.  No pattern.

DSC_0010 (2)

Go on over to Pinterest and Check out the FUN stuff they have!!

No comments: