Oh how I Love….

my family!!!!! 

This past week I was able to send the WHOLE weekend with ALL my brothers and their family’s.  It was much needed time to all be together.  The last time we were all together was when our dad past away, almost 6 years ago.  YIKES that was a long time ago!!!!  We have all changed and some family’s  have grown!!!! 

I love to see the little kids together and running around.  They LOVED playing in the snow!!!  I have lots of pictures, but not one of all of us together.  SAD SAD!!! 

Here is a cousin picture…..

Kids

don’t we have the cutest kids???  I think so, my dad would be very proud!!!

and they family one, but it is missing William and Brittney (they were helping Brit’s grandma)

DSC_0091

I really wish Will and Britt were in it!

DSC_0024

Chawndell and Will at Fat Cats.  Chawndell loves her uncles soooo much, and I think the uncles love her too!!!

DSC_0061

Larry, Nick,  Chawndell, Carter, and Kayden making a snowman, It looks like Morgan is helping also.

DSC_0046

DSC_0051

DSC_0067

These guys are so cute, and they are the best dads!!!  Layla was like, “HI Ranger”, but Ranger was “Hay, Girls have coodies.”  CUTE!!!

DSC_0084

I can’t wait till we all get together again!!!!

 

Chawndell has been bowing with Special Olympics.  They just finished off the area games.  She rocked it, in her single event she placed 3rd giving her the bronze medal.  It her 2 person event they also got the Bronze medal.   YOU ROCKED it Chawndell!!

 

 DSC_0020

DSC_0010

I one of my last post’s I talked about my Project 52.  We are on week 5 and I’m still at it.  I hoping with this project I will learn how to use my camera and become a better photographer.  HAHAH we will see.    Here is my week 2 to week 4 photos…

WeekTwo_Life_Chawndell

Week two theme was “life”

DSC_0067

Week Three was “Inspiration”

and week 4, this one is my BEST YET!!!  I used manual mode on my camera and I LOVE LOVE how it turned out!!!!!!

and Week four is “Imperfection”

DSC_0021

You can follow me HERE or with the Flicka group HERE.  Most of the photographers who are playing along are professional's, but a few of us are newbies. 

No comments: