Hello

Hi everyone!!!  I don’t know who all follows this, but I like to blog so I will keep on going even if no one cares.  LOL  I like to blog so much I have decided to start a different kind of blog,  one with the bits ~n~ pieces in my life, like recipes, favorite books, poems, scrap booking stuff.  You know just that kind of stuff.  So if you would like to take a look the blog  address is  http://bitsnpiecesbynoelle.blogspot.com/  and you can get there by clicking HERE  So far I have upload a few recipes, and a how to on making your own fonts. 

Now I have the 3 blogs Family, Scrap, and Bits n Pieces

 

Now on to important things.  Last week was school pictures for Chawndell and she had a HUGE HUGE zit on her forehead, so before school I thought I would take some pictures at home and compare the two to see what ones would be better.  (I figured I could edit the home ones, you know to get rid of the zit)  I think they turned out sooo cute, but any picture with Chawndell in it is CUTE.  LOL

See I told you HUGE!  Why do we need zits?????

DSC_0008

DSC_0004

and the edited one, this one I have ran a action on to give it a different feel. 

Chawndell 9-10

I can’t believe how much our little girl has grown up!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Lol, I edit all my pictures so you all think I am beautiful. Just wait until you see me in person. Haha

She is still cute with her zit.

RSHORSES said...

Love your pictures of Chawndell she is growing up way to fast. She looks beautiful even with her zit.