First Day of School

So we started school last week, and I have been BUSY so I have not blogged about it.  She said she LOVES her new school and she seems to be having FUN.  She has not had any head aches YEAH it must be going good!!!!!!  As for me, changing school has been hard!!  It is like starting all over, each school does things different!!  But over all it is OK!  So now we are back on my FAVORITE schedule, the school schedule life is getting back to normal, but hay what is normal??? 

Chawndell is growing UP!  and it is sooo sad to know she is in the 8th grade and in the middle school, the kids there look soooooo grown up!!!!

DSC_0005

DSC_0006

Check out the SILLY Dogs peeking out the door!

 DSC_0015

and now check out how much she has grown, this is a picture of her FIRST day of school when she went to developmental preschool in Bear River.  She was sooo little!!

First day

preschool

one thing that was nice about her being little, I could pick out her clothes! LOL I loved this little dress! 

1 comment:

RSHORSES said...

I remember that cute little Chawndell. What happened to our little girls Noelle, they are growing up way to fast. I don't know if I like it. I agree with you I liked picking out their clothes and dressing them up, it was so much fun.