Winter, Christmas, Gifts and Craziness…

Hello and Happy December, I cant believe how fast this year has gone, we as a family have had lots of ups and downs, but no regrets.  I have been trying to make Christmas Special this year for family and friends, I have been teaching myself to crochet, and making lots of fun stuff.  Here are some of what I have been doing….

DSC_0003

this AdOrABle Horse for a very cute nephew….

(I found this pattern on Pintrest)

LOTS of Hat for the nieces, and nephew, kind of of like these ones…

DSC_0008

I have made Boy ones and Girl ones for the friends kids…

DSC_0005

DSC_0009

and now on to my cute daughter and her Special Olympics Party….

DSC_0015

and sitting on Santa’s Lap, He asked her “what would you like for Christmas” Chawndell reply's “I don’t Know”  Well then I’m thinking.  I usually get my BEST ideas from what she tells Santa

DSC_0054

and I LOVE to take our family pictures, but my family does not.  So I made them go outside and get it done, we had fun and got some CUTE ones…

family_perfectphoto

Favorite_Perfect

I LOVE LOVE how they turned out!!!!

 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, LOVE the Christensen’s!

No comments: