One More Week…

and we will be back to the daily life of school.  I can hardly believe it is that time already!!  We have had a fun and busy weekend, I think it is the perfect way to spend these last few days together, not worrying about bed times and wake up times.  Our weekend started out on Thursday morning at the DR. office, I was released from some of my restrictions YEAH I could go swimming and Rafting!!!!  So Friday was the get everything ready, and I some how managed to get Chawndell’s schedule, and get the dreaded school clothes shopping done. 

Lar wanted to be up at the “butt crack before dawn” on Saturday to go on our much antictaped rafting trip.  So we packed all our things Friday night tried to get some sleep and woke up early. 

IT WAS RAINING, BOO!!!!!! When we got up, we went anyway!!  When we got to Idaho and got the tubs filled up the sky’s cleared and we had a BLAST in the river!!!!! Nothing like Fun Family and Great Friends to end our summer!!!

DSC_0113

DSC_0136

DSC_0145

DSC_0130

We had so much fun!!! 

On Sunday Larry made a Smoked Brisket, and let me tell you it was YUMMY!!!!!!   I wish I had some pictures to share!!! 

No comments: