Time is Flying…

June is gone, where did it go??  Our summer vacation is going by way to fast!!!!  June has been busy, first week I had a class with for work, and a test that I stressed about than passed. WOOOHOOT!! From there on we have been busy!!!!! 

My best friend pepper passed away after having a Urinary Track Infections and finding out after that, that his kidneys we failing. 

IMG035

This is my little guy sound a sleep on my chest, his FAVORITE place to be, several days before he got sick.  I’m so glad I have lots of pictures of him.  I’m usually not a cat person, but when you find kittens that are dead with one barley alive, it definitely pulls at your heart strings.  I bottle fed him and he sure grew!  Pepper was 4 years almost to the day when he passed away.

Larry got a bright idea to set up a tarp and use it as a slip n slide (yep a little red neck) well that idea was not one of his better ones, so off to Wal-Mart he goes and buys a “real” slip n slide.  WOW I kind of forgot how much fun they are!!

DSC_0006

(setting up the tarp, notice the stakes well he did not have any stakes and used screw drivers, Safe Lar, NOT really!!)

DSC_0020

Mr Smarty Pants giving us some lessons!!

   (we had some very good friends over with us)

DSC_0062

Me, the first sucker to go down

DSC_0066

our sweet friend Abbie

DSC_0078

Larry, I love that “WOW” look  lol

DSC_0082

Alexis, showing how it is done, this girl was good!!!!!

DSC_0030

Chawndell catching some air!!

DSC_0090

DSC_0096

another BRIGHT idea from Lar, “Tinker Bell wants to slide” 

DSC_0100

DSC_0102

DSC_0103

and the face plant, POOR tinker!!

Happy Summer!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a whole lotta fun!!

The Andersons said...

Noelle I LOVE your BLOG thanks so much for helping me get started!!!:)