Bad Bad Blogger

I’m such a bad blogger, I try and I look at all the amazing blogs out their and I think I need to update my blog more often!!  But life just gets in the way, and I think I have a boring life, and wonder who all really likes to read my blog.  Not much different has been going on, Chawndell is running track for Special Olympics, Larry is still keeps us laughing and I’m along for the ride.  I’m taking lots of pictures and and still scrapping them all.  SO I thought I might show you some layouts I have been making. 

CWP_BP_Chawndell_web 

Cawndell painting Lacy (the Dog) nails

NSK_SHS_Spring_web

Our Spring Flowers

Melly_N_Tink_web

Tinker Bell

CJ2D_BA_DadandChawn_web

SS_EA_Lacy_web

Silly Lacy

SS_TBT_BF_web

And some random pictures of 2011

IMG00059

The silly husband, he lost his glasses and found these ones in the glove box.

DSC_0079

Chawndell enjoying her crab, at Joes

DSC_0082

DSC_0020

snowman fun

No comments: