SWIMMING

OK so you all know we LOVE Special Olympics, RIGHT?  Well today was our area Swim Meet and we had lots of FUN.  Chawndell was SCARED to DEATH, I felt sooo bad for her, my heart was pounding when she jumped into the water to do a 50 meter backstroke.  I knew she was nervous I could see it in her darling face, the pool was COLD 82’ and 8 feet deep.   But my AWESOME AWESOME daughter swam EXCELLENT!!!  She took home a Silver in the backstroke and a Bronze in the Freestyle.  I have some pictures, sorry some are blurry, I had a smudge on the lens and did not realize it tell later. 

I’m so BUMMED most of my pictures are blurry!!  here you go anyway! 

DSC_0044

DSC_0047

DSC_0048

DSC_0049

DSC_0051

DSC_0059

DSC_0061

DSC_0062

DSC_0116

and Larry and Chawndell goofing around (like always)

DSC_0101

I LOVE daddy and daughter pictures!!

DSC_0107

We had lots of fun today, we love spending time with our Special Olympics family!!!!!

1 comment:

RSHORSES said...

Ok Mom it's ok now its all over with she done very well, you can relax now. Tell her congrats from me.