Proud Day!!

Our Daughter is one amazing little girl, well not so little! LOL  She WON a GOLD medal in our area Bocce Meet today along with her partner Mike.  She will advance on to State Bocce!!  Her Dad said she played better today than she ever has!!  

Chawndell and Mike with their GOLD medals!  They are sooo cute!!

DSC_0118

School starts on Monday, I’m kind of sad, but mostly happy.  It will be nice to get back on a schedule.  

We have also started Swimming with Special Olympics and Chawndell LOVES it, she is a “fish” (well that is what she tells us)

DSC_0029

I think in this picture she is trying to give me a fast smile so she can go and have “free time”  They work HARD at swimming, I had no IDEA how hard it is to swim across the pool.  I thought I would try the lap thing while the kids were having there  “free time”  Well it is not easy.  Or maybe I’m way out of shape LOL!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Tell her congrats on her medal, but she loved that!

RSHORSES said...

Tell her congrats for me. That is so neat. It's sad that they are going to be back in school. That means we are getting older as well :( Oh well we can still be young at heart.