Stuff To Scrap Grand Opening

You are NOT going to want to miss out on the Stuff To Scrap Store GRAND OPENING!! Look at the flyer for all the details. Click HERE to be whisked of to the store. HAPPY SHOPPING!!


I also what to update all of you on a couple of exciting stuff that is happing with me, I have applied to be on a couple of Creative Teams and LUCKY me I'm in!!! I now will create for Kathy of: The latest scoop, too, and Eva Marina of Eva Marina Scraps. Please click on their names to go off and see what they have on their blogs. :) As creative team member I will sample the new kits make a couple of layouts or quick pages than these kits will be available in the store or on their blogs as freebies. I feel so lucky that I get to play with these kits before they are available. Please feel free to visit these blogs and leave love, these designers work very hard and they love to share their work.
So my family bog is starting to turn into a scrapbook blog. I will still update family stuff and have lots of pictures and layout to share. Love you all! Noelle

No comments: