THE BEST SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!




We had the best surprise my brother Steven who lives in Arizona came for a visit. It was wonderful!!!! He has a Little Guy who is 18 month's old and soooooo very cute, his name is Kayden, than they have Alexis who is 11.Chawndell was in heaven to have Alexis spend time with her. We all took a road trip to Wyoming to see Nick (our other brother, well I have four Brothers)and that was a adventure, seven of us in my car, it holds seven but we all got a little closer during that trip. We also went sledding and had a ball!! Chawndell had so much fun and I was so proud of her for going down the hill and hiking back up!! I thought she would go once and be done, but we spent the better half of an afternoon playing in the snow. The first trip down the hill, Chawndell went off a jump that she did not see we all laughed, I wish I could have seen her face when she relized she was going over the jump.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: