We are new at this!!

We are so new at this, but it is fun learning. Currently Larry is working out of state. He is in a town called Post Fall ID, it is on the border of Spokane WA and Idaho. Chawndell is working very hard at school and it has been a BIG challenge this year. She is in a new school. new teachers, new friends, and a new schedule. I'm doing the same old things work and keeping the family all going (normal mom stuff). We are currently doing Boccee in Special Olympics, and having lots of fun.

2 comments:

seahorseokie said...

HiNoelle,
I love your website, it is beautiful and so many wonderful pictures i have not seen. Good Job, i will vist your web page often for updates.

Love,
Diana (Mom)

Vince Brewer said...

Okay, so I clicked on Corinne, in my own profile to see who I know is blogging..and I am sooo jealous...This is going to take me FOREVER! and I know that I am not going to do well with keeping it updated!There is so much I can't believe it! It's sad when we grew up together and then ended up living down the street from one another and we communicate through blogging?! Love your blog by the way!!
Gina